Price: SEK 575,000 + VAT.
- (flagStat) Flag state: SE, Sweden
- (storstaLangd) LOA: 9.90 metres
- (storstaBredd) Beam: 3.44 metres
- (varv) Shipyard: Jungfrusunds varv, Sweden.
- (byggAr) Year built: 1985
- (materialSkrov) Hull material: Aluminium
- (materialSkrovTj) Thickness: 5 mm
- (materialOverbyggnad) Material superstructure: Aluminium
- (hemort) Home port: Galo, Sweden.
- (tonnage) Tonnage: Not measured for tonnage
- (lattvikt) Light ship: 4.5 tonnes
- (maskinForbDist) Consumption: 1.6 l/Mile
- (maskinMarscFart) Cruising speed: 27 knots
- (maskinToppFart) Top speed: 35 knots
- (huvudmotor)Main engine: 2 x Volvo KAD32P, 2 x 190 bHp. 1700 running hours, installed 2014
- (motorKommentar)Comments: Serviced engines as well as replacement of straps at Lindströms boatyard, Dalarö.
At maximum speed, the consumption is approx. 0.8 liter / engine / nM.
At 2 tons of cargo speed drops 2 knots at 2900 rpm.
Most economic speed is 25-27 knots, approx. 0.8 l /engine/nM.
- (drev)Stern drive: Volvo Penta DP-G
- (maskinKommentar)Misc: New electric wiering on board was renewed in 2014 when new machinery was installed by Micab Marin. She also had new drives.
New remote controlled Webasto 2016.
Serviced last autumn 2017 at Lindströms Båtvarv when changing straps and water pump.
In winter 2017/2018 she lay indoors at Muskövarvet. The yard went through the entire boat to check hull and maintenance, welding harnesses were taken, the tank was removed andcleaned / reassembled, bottom treatment, all windows were taken out and new seals were put in by professionals.
Engine room equipment
- (maskinUtrKommentar)Misc: Remote and GSM controlled Webasto, 2016.
- (DWT)DWT: 3
- (tankarDiesel)Diesel: (listelement tankarDiesel - Tankar)500 l(slut listelement)
- (tankarKommentar)Misc: Tank clean in 2018.
- (sakFlytVuxna)Adult life jackets: 12
- (dackStralKastare)Search light: 1
- (dackKommentar)Misc: Previously had electric-hydraulic crane. Fittings and cables are still there.
Bow flap with 3 meter ramps for taking onboard small excavator or 4-wheeler. Mount for the previous electric hydraulic crane.
Wheelhouse with a bench for seating on port side and helm on starboard side. Aft is the noise isolated box for the engine room. Opening to the aft platform. Webasto and new wiering.
Main engines in noise isolated box. The new isulation is very effective to reduce noise in the wheelhouse.
All details given in good faith but not guaranteed. Equipment are subject to change or be removed from the vessel.
Copyright and Disclaimer © All images, video and text are copyright 2018-2019 Shipsforsale Sweden AB. Content on this website is only for personal, non-commercial use and are not to be distributed. For any other purpose please contact firstname.lastname@example.org